Changing Healthcare For Good
At Angle Health, we believe the healthcare system should be accessible, transparent, and easy to navigate. As a digital-first, data-driven health plan, we are replacing legacy systems with modern infrastructure to deliver our members the care they need when they need it. If you want to build the future of healthcare, we'd love for you to join us.
As a Software Engineer on the Strategy team at Angle Health, you will be part of an elite team of problem solvers tackling some of the hardest operational challenges across the business. You will be working closely with Technical Product Managers and other engineers in small teams embedded within functions across the company—from sales to operations to finance and more.
In partnership with operational stakeholders, your job will be to quickly understand business workflows, and design and implement technical, data-driven solutions to achieve the intended business outcomes. That may include architecting backend micro-services, building and maintaining robust data pipelines, standing up health metrics and automated alerts, and developing scalable technical solutions to support Angle Health's day-to-day operations.
Every day will be a new learning experience in this role and may span discussing architecture with fellow engineers, wrangling large-scale data, coding a custom web app or micro-service, or speaking with customers and executives.
This role is ideal for entrepreneurial engineers, applied data scientists, and creative, intellectually curious thinkers that want to solve high-value problems in healthcare.
What We Value
- A strong engineering background in computer science, software engineering, data science, mathematics, or similar technical field is required for this role
- A highly analytical mindset and an eagerness to build technical solutions to complex business problems
- High attention to detail and intellectual curiosity—you're not satisfied with surface-level answers. You want to dive into the data, the "how," and the "why" because "the way it's always been done" is not always the way it should be done
- Low ego—the outcome matters more than who gets the credit
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively in teams of technical and non-technical individuals
- Highly organized with an ability to multitask, problem solve, and balance competing priorities in a rapidly changing environment
Because We Value You:
• Competitive compensation and stock options
• 100% company-paid comprehensive health, vision & dental insurance for you and your dependents
• Supplemental Life, AD&D and Short-Term Disability coverage options
• Discretionary time off
• Opportunity for rapid career progression
• Relocation assistance (if relocation is required)
• 3 months of paid parental leave and flexible return to work policy (after 10 months of employment)
• Work-from-home stipend for remote employees
• Company provided lunch for in-office employees
• 401(k) account
• Other benefits are coming soon!