Worldwide | July 25, 2023
Report as Closed
Company: Expert Institute
Salary: $77,971 - $86,635
Expert Institute is the nation's leading expert consulting and insights platform, helping plaintiff firms win more cases and increase their profitability. Established in 2010, Expert Institute has supported over 5,000 firms nationwide across all areas of practice.
We connect litigators with top industry experts, innovative litigation research, physician consultations, and comprehensive due diligence — all delivered through our SaaS platform, Expert iQ. Leveraging proprietary data and analytics, we give plaintiff firms a winning edge.
We are looking for a Software Engineer who will make a significant impact on the company’s websites and technology platform as we continue to expand on a national scale.
The Software Engineer reports to the Vice President of Engineering and will work closely with all members of the technology team (Senior Vice President and Head of Product and Technology, Product Manager, and Associate Director, Product Design) to advance ExpertIQ - the legal technology platform of choice for the most successful firms in the country.
This is a great opportunity to blend your creative and technical skills through a variety of interesting and far-future thinking projects, have a significant impact, and participate in a high-growth company with an incredible culture.
You’re an experienced full-stack software engineer, interested in both the backend API development as well as the user-facing components of a software product.
You have a clear understanding of the role of data, analytics, metrics, and statistics in the building of a successful software product.
You’re passionate about the quality of the software you design and deliver, and are excited about exploring future system design and improving our architecture in a complex domain.
- A degree in Computer Science, and/or a demonstrable relevant experience
- 2+ years of relevant work experience as a software engineer
- Knowledge of and experience with agile software processes and modern development methodologies/best practices
- Ability to write clean, organized, and reusable code
- Proficiency with cloud architecture, AWS preferred
- Working knowledge of scripting languages, data-oriented/database languages (PostgreSQL, SQL), micro-services, web services, continuous integration tools, and version control systems (Git)
- Ability to design and develop automated testing strategies and build automated testing frameworks
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
This position is not available for remote work in New York or California.