Worldwide | Jan. 10, 2024
Report as Closed
Salary: $84,114 - $93,460
MoneyPhone is an innovative, rapidly growing Dutch fintech company with a diverse team of 15 entrepreneurial go-getters from all over the world. We provide digital access to finance for people who need it the most in emerging markets / developing countries. For example, in Rwanda, we provide farmers with small loans to increase their yield. Thanks to our top-notch technology, we are able to do this with the lowest interest rate available in Rwanda, to help the farmers create better lives for themselves, their families and their communities. MoneyPhone is currently available in the Middle East, Africa, Latin America and Asia.
We are an impact organization at the service of the unbanked. Our goal is to provide any credible borrower with internet access to the cheapest credit possible, anytime, anywhere.
We are looking for an exceptional senior software engineer to join our tech team. You will play a vital role in creating new features in both existing and new products. You will collaborate on the architecture, technical design and implementation of our web applications. We believe that we have a special product, not only for our clients but also for our developers. We are looking for someone who likes to explore different aspects of development, who enjoys the variety of the work and the energy that comes along with a fast-paced multicultural company. Based on your level of experience, your activities and benefits may vary. We all work remotely and contract-based and communicate with each other in English.
- 5+ Years of hands-on experience in Python and Django development, including expertise in the Django REST framework
- You are used to using Docker in development and production environments
- Proven expertise in integrating with third-party services and a track record of successful project integrations.
- Knowledge and proficiency in continuous integration and continuous deployment (CI/CD) practices. Ability to design and implement CI/CD pipelines efficiently.
- You are used to participating in code reviews
- Experience and knowledge in shipping high-quality code: clean code, testing, SOLID principles
- Experience with version control systems, such as GIT.
- Experience in the following will be valued: React, TypeScript
- You have experience using Agile methodologies.
- Proficiency in English
- Hands-on experience in solving incidents and improving software development standards
- Strong work ethic and ability to work with minimal supervision
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience in leading projects from conception to deployment will be valued
- An understanding of banking and bank products will be valued
- Experience of working in a fast-paced Fintech company will be valued
- Experience in international collaboration (differences in cultures and context) will be valued
Why Join Us
- Impactful Work: Be part of a company that is making a meaningful difference in the world. Contribute to projects that empower individuals in underserved communities and drive positive change.
- Dynamic Team Culture: Join a collaborative and innovative team that values creativity. Experience open communication and transparency, where your ideas and feedback are not only welcomed but valued.
- Global Collaboration: Engage with a diverse team from around the world. Experience the richness of international collaboration, working together to achieve common goals.
- Competitive Compensation: We believe in rewarding talent and offer a competitive salary that matches your experience and skills.
- Remote Work Flexibility: Embrace the freedom of working remotely, allowing you to maintain a healthy work-life balance.
- Modern Technology Stack: Work with a modern technology stack and tools that keep pace with industry standards. Stay at the forefront of the industry with our commitment to staying current and relevant in software development.