Worldwide | July 23, 2023
Report as Closed
Salary: $75,021 - $83,357
Operating in more than 40 countries, Landbot (the most powerful No-Code Chatbot Builder) offers a platform that helps companies to create unbeatable chatbot conversations in different channels: Web, WhatsApp, and Messenger.
With us, you will be working in a team of engineers, designers, PMs. A team with diverse and exciting backgrounds coordinated with agile methodologies No matter the location, we put fun at the heart of everything we do and set ambitious goals to push things forward.
Our Core Values
Landbot is seeking a Senior Software Engineer to join us in our mission to empower businesses to create frictionless experiences for their customers by democratizing access to technology and knowledge by connecting every company and individual to forge efficient, balanced, and meaningful relationships.
We're a people-focused Engineering organization: the members of our team value working together in small teams to solve big problems, supporting an active culture of mentorship and inclusion, and committing themselves to learning new things daily. Pair programming, weekly demos and tech talks are at the core of how we’ve built our team and product.
The Role 🎩
We are seeking an experienced software engineer who is passionate about their craft to join our team and influence the future of technology at Landbot. You will solve challenging technical problems and own your products end-to-end, and architect applications from the ground up thinking through continuous deployment and scalability. You will contribute to Landbot engineering’s culture of technical excellence through inclusivity, knowledge sharing, and mentorship. This is more than an opportunity to join an amazing team, it is a chance to impact Landbot’s platform and organization at scale.
What We Are Looking For 🚨
Landbot extensively uses React and has started using Typescript for building various components. Python, Django, and MySQL are the primary off-the-shelf technologies in our stack. We are hosted on Google Cloud.
- Strong experience with object-oriented programming languages such as Java, .NET or Python. We develop in Python but we consider it more important to know good engineering practices than the syntax of a language.
- Skill in applying good practices and SOLID principles in software development
- Experience with MySQL
- You have experience working with DDD and Hexagonal architecture
- You have experience designing and developing APIs
- You can lead and influence architectural designs across the stack
- You are a pragmatic programmer that understands how to balance quality, time to ship, and cost
- You can improve engineering standards, tooling, and processes
- You enjoy mentoring and teaching colleagues at all levels, while also learning from them
- You have a holistic approach to quality
- English & Spanish fluency is mandatory
- You receive feedback and see challenges with a growth mindset
Bonus Points 🏆
- You have experience working with React and state management frameworks like Redux
- Experience with the Django web framework
- You have a strong portfolio (on Github) that displays your passion for delighting users
- You have previous experience working with a large engineering team on a complex web application
1️⃣ Hiring Manager + HR - We know each other, we know your concerns, validate details and experience and we tell you more about Landbot (60min).
2️⃣ Technical Exercise - We give you a code challenge so you can show us all your knowledge, use of good practices, etc. (1 week).
3️⃣ Technical Interview - We’ll go deeper into your technical skills speaking about your code challenge and how you think regarding designing an architecture (120min).
- Hybrid culture: you can choose between a full remote or a beautiful office in Barcelona (or both!).
- Great company culture, we have a young, upbeat, and international work environment.
- Flexible schedule.
- Open vacation policy and flexible holidays so you can take time off when you need it.
- Training budget 📚 📖
- Ticket transport 🚋
- 🏖 25 days of paid vacation (23 regular days + December 24th & 31st ) 🏖
- English & Spanish lessons 🇬🇧 🇪🇸
- Flex compensation with Cobee 💸💸 for employees residing in Spain.
- Team building activities 🎳🍻🍕
- Referral Bonus if you bring other talented people like you.