Greece | June 29, 2023
Report as Closed
Company: Omilia Ltd
Salary: $100,000 - $120,000
We are looking for a Python Developer to join our product development team to work with the squads evolving and maintaining Omilia’s state-of-the-art Cloud services.
The product team is responsible to deliver cutting-edge functionality around Conversational AI and Virtual Assistant technologies to Banks and Mobile Network Operators across the world.
- Python 3 application development;
- Designing and developing high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems geared for high availability and performance;
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle;
- Consistently produce well-designed, testable, and efficient code;
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications;
- Prepare and produce releases of software components;
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
Contribute actively and effectively as an integrated team member
- Meet regularly with the line manager to review progress;
- Manage issue resolution and critically escalate;
- Work effectively with other teams, units, and departments;
- Manage issues with clarity and ensure effective information flow and team working;
- Support the organization's other priority activities, when necessary;
- Act as an Omilia ambassador.
- 3+ years experience in Python and proven knowledge of Python development;
- Experience with Django, FastAPI, or similar web framework;
- Experience with REST APIs & JSON;
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced, demanding environment;
- Upper-Intermediate use (both oral & written) of the English language.
Nice to have:
- Linux, docker, Kubernetes, CI/CD;
- AI and NLP technologies;
- Speech-related technologies;
- Experience working within the Agile framework;
- Experience with secure-coding principles.
- Fixed compensation;
- Long-term employment with the working days vacation;
- Development in professional growth (courses, training, etc);
- Being part of successful cutting-edge technology products that are making a global impact in the service industry;
- Proficient and fun-to-work-with colleagues;
- Apple gear.