Worldwide | July 2, 2023
Report as Closed
Company: Delta Force Black Enterprise, LLC
Salary: $90,000 - $118,560
We are looking for a talented Python developer to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a passion for software development and be able to work independently as well as within a team. You should be familiar with Python, Django, and other web technologies. The goal is to create web-based applications that leverage the power of blockchain technology.
● Build integrations for various data flows between SaaS-based applications and in-house engineering applications.
● Analyze data made available by business applications, and work with the various application owners to advise and develop appropriate integrations to meet business goals.
● Partner with cross-functional teams to understand use-cases and gather requirements to design, architect and build application integrations. Partner with vendors, MSPs, and engineering teams to ensure seamless end-end flow of quality data.
● Assess the needs of product/engineering releases with respect to business objectives, security, data dependency, compliance, and timeliness of releases.
● Follow and contribute to integration technology standards, frameworks, principles and roadmap, in partnership with Enterprise Architects and Solutions Architects.
● Prioritize and manage demands across multiple projects and provide support to production
● 3+ years of experience in building enterprise integration applications and cloud-centric solutions across multiple functional areas.
● 3+ years of Python development experience. Strong understanding of object-oriented programming and software design patterns for building highly scalable applications.
● Experience with common API development standards, patterns, and protocols; including REST, SOAP, RPC, AMQP, Pub/Sub, GraphQL, HTTP/S, SSL/TLS, SQL, NoSQL, OAuth, OIDC and SAML.
● Experience with cloud computing platforms such as AWS or GCP. Strong understanding
of infrastructure management using IaC tools such as Terraform, Chef, Puppet or CloudFormation.
● Knowledge of common Python web development tools and frameworks such as Django or Flask.
● Experience authoring documentation for technical design, architecture and production runbooks.
● Hands-on experience with CI/CD, e2e testing, deployment methods, and source control technologies and standards.
● Excellent problem-solving skills and cross-functional collaboration
● Experience working with Oracle modules (Procurement, Supply Chain, Maintenance) is a plus
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $90,000.00 - $118,560.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Parental leave
- Vision insurance