United States | June 20, 2023
Report as Closed
Company: Accylerate, LLC
Salary: $135,000 - $145,000
Accylerate, LLC, is partnered with a technology company offering their customers strategic digital transformation, and we are searching for an experienced Python Developer. This role is fully remote in the U.S., but will require the ability to work on the Eastern Time Zone business hours.
- Strong Proficiency in Python programming language
- Good experience with frameworks such as Flask, Django and FastAPI
- Experience with RESTful APIs and microservices architecture
- Knowledge of API security protocols - OAuth, JWT, and SSL/TLS.
- Back End Skills: Python, Django/Flask/FastAPI, NumPy, pandas and Relational Database
- Refactoring Skills: Knowledge of how to refactor code to improve its quality, maintainability, performance, and scalability while preserving its functionality.
- Automation Testing: Pytest, Unitest, Monkey patch, pytest-mockito etc.
- Relational Database: Oracle, Postgres etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field
- 8-12+ years of experience in development, platform/infrastructure, API
- Good experience with python development and latest versions of Python
- Good experience with Test-Driven Development using Pytest, Unittest, Monkey Patch, pytest-mockito etc.
- Good experience with AWS & Cloud Development & Relational Databases like Oracle, Postgres etc.
- Experience in architecture, implementing, and operationalizing hybrid cloud solutions, and implementing all relevant security and compliance requirements.
- Experience in the areas of Agile development