Worldwide | April 8, 2023
Report as Closed
Salary: $26,000 - $86,000
This position is fully remote anywhere in Europe. For advertising purposes, we might advertise in different locations.
🚀 Global tech scale-up
🏖 Unlimited Paid Time Off & flexible work hours
🌍 Work 100% remotely or from our offices (Bratislava, Prague)
📈 Company Stocks
💲 Referral bonuses up to 5000EUR
Let's get to the business!
- Have you dockerized your toaster?
- Is there a “reviewed” sticky note on your fridge?
- Have you ever used VoIP ?
- Is there an API when you are opening the door, putting the key inside the lock?
As a Node.js Developer at CloudTalk, you will join an Engineering team of 56 people and work in teams consisting of Backend and Frontend developers, QA engineers, Product manager, Tech lead, and Engineering manager (Spotify model). We operate in a SCRUM environment where you’ll collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop and maintain scalable web applications using Node.js.
What can we offer you:
- An interesting team to work with!
- You will cooperate with an international team
- Do not count on sad and silent people! Come in and make some joy of the work!
- Be a part of CloudTalk, sharing your experience, bringing your knowledge and trying to bring the best possible product to the market
- The work will challenge you to solve problems on a daily basis. You can expect anything from customer facing issues to new feature development. Make yourself ready!
- Let's enhance CloudTalk usability! Let's bring joy, quality and new ideas!
- What would your work look like if you will join us:
- Expect GraphQL, Node.js, Typescript, mySQl, Docker, Jira and Git on a daily basis
- Expect challenges - we need you to solve problems and challenges daily
- Integrations and public APIs - How does it sound to you? If I should continue, the paper will not last long enough to name them all!
- Expect new features - specifying tech designs & consultations
- Making the code better
- Be involved in decisions on new solutions and features
What we really need:
- Experience in Node.js development
- Experience with Jira and Git
Fancy skills we will really appreciate:
- Fullstack engineering background (LAMP, LEMP, MEAN, Django or Ruby or any combination of aforementioned)
- NestJS, GraphQL, MongoDB
- VoIP stack
Who we are looking for:
- someone with top-notch programming skills able to produce quality code that is maintainable, efficient, reliable, and secure
- a person who is fearless about learning new technologies and technical approaches to application development
- a person who thrives in a fast-paced and collaborative environment
- Last but certainly not least - someone with enthusiasm and a positive attitude
Why you will love to be a CloudTalker:
🏖 Unlimited Paid Time off
🌍 Work 100% remotely from Europe or from any of our offices in Bratislava or Prague
⏳ Flexible working hours
💶 Referral bonus up to 5000 EUR
📈 Employee Stock Ownership Plan
🏋🏼♀️ Multisport benefit card (only cz&sk market)
Even more reasons you won't be able to resist us:
👥 Team buildings and workshops
🗣 Communications coach
📚 Birthday book of your choice
🇬🇧/🇩🇪English & German Language courses
🇸🇰/🇨🇿Slovak & Czech language courses
👕 Company merchandise
External Referral Program: Recommend a developer to email@example.com and get a new MacBook (€2000 value) after a 3 months probation period.
CloudTalk is the next generation business calling software.
It allows customer support and sales teams to automate their workflows without any coding and makes customer experience a true competitive advantage by allowing businesses to connect faster, easier and more efficiently with their customers.
Founded in 2018, CloudTalk has grown into an industry leader over the last 4 years, with a globally distributed team of ~200 people from 30 different countries, and offices in Bratislava and Prague.
Today, we take pride in delivering a solution used by more than 2500 teams of all sizes around the globe, in industries ranging from financial services to the education sector. CloudTalk is the VoIP solution of choice for well-known organizations like Fujitsu, Mercedes, Oyo, CoachHub, Nokia, Deel and TIER.
We believe in teamwork, innovation, growth and in putting people first. Our purpose is to connect businesses, teams and partners together in the cloud and to deliver the best possible experience to our customers, our community and, of course, the amazing and dynamic team of CloudTalkers we couldn’t be prouder of.
This is our story. Do you wanna be part of it?