Worldwide | May 25, 2023
Report as Closed
Salary: $150,000 - $200,000
👩💻 The role
We are looking for a highly skilled and experienced Lead Developer to join our growing team at NXTLVL. You will be leading the development of all our digital products and you'll work closely with the games and product teams to build software that delights both parents and kids!
⚙️ Our core technology stack
Python, Django, GraphQL, Typescript, React, Next.js …but don’t worry we don’t expect you to know everything!
Whilst this is our core set of technologies, we’re looking for generalists that are eager to learn and get out of their comfort zone.
For example, we had to extend our core technology stack to include technologies WebGL, Unity, React Native and Redux.
We use CI/CD pipelines to test, build and deploy all of our workloads to our Kubernetes clusters.
We use Terraform to provision infrastructure for our new ventures and we constantly evolve our playbooks to match the specific needs of each venture.
Our stack evolves and we never have to deal with legacy code.
🥇 You have:
- At least six (6) years of working experience as a Software Engineer in a professional setting.
- Ability to work independently while also being a good team player.
- Ability to break down complex projects into incremental milestones that deliver customer value.
- Ability to quickly learn new tools & technologies as product requirements evolve.
- Good understanding/experience of product analytics.
- Strong problem solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done.
- Thrive in uncertainty, a self-starter comfortable working with little direction or oversight.
- MS/BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred.
🍩 We offer:
- Competitive salary.
- Generous stock option plan.
- Hybrid or remote way-of-working.
- Exciting startup environment.
- A unique opportunity to play an important role in preparing our kids for the future!