Worldwide | May 15, 2023
Report as Closed
Company: HelloWorld PC
Salary: $80,681 - $89,646
About the role
As a Backend Software Craftsperson, your main duty is to use modern web technologies such as Django and PostgreSQL in order to tackle challenging problems and deliver functional and qualitative software that can be read first by humans and then by machines so it can easily scale.
You should possess great knowledge and understanding of Agile ways while being a great writer and team player in order to blossom in a remote-first environment.
We and our customers evaluate code quality and well-defined architecture, which is why you will be pushed to the full-stack spectrum to understand how web applications function end-to-end and provide well-tested code down the road.
- React.js | Next.js | Vue.js | Nuxt.js
- Sass | Tailwind CSS
- React Native
- Laravel | Django | NodeJS
- PostgreSQL | MySQL | Redis
- Docker | Terraform | AWS | GitLab CI | Serverless
- Experience with a modern Web Development Framework (e.g. Django, Laravel, Ruby on Rails)
- Good understanding of Version Control (e.g. Git)
- Experience with relational databases (e.g. PostgreSQL, MySQL)
- Experience building REST APIs
- Experience with Asynchronous tasks/queues. (e.g. Celery, AMQP, MQTT, Redis)
- Proficient in English, both verbal and written
Soft skills are extremely important to us since we know that learning a new technology is way easier than dealing with a bad personality.
This is why we are looking for exceptional people who love the modern web, remote working, and collaboration, with a good eye on UX, can work side-by-side with our customers in an Extreme Programming fashion in order to fulfil their needs and have an inner need for constant improvement and excellence.
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with a major cloud provider (e.g. AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Familiarity with React.js or other front-end web frameworks
- Expertise in Django / Django REST Framework
- Familiarity with container technologies (e.g. Docker)
All employees enjoy some great benefits, so we can make the remote working environment friendlier and much more welcoming to them.
Apart from that, we highly support the continuous evolution and progress of our teammates, so we invest hugely in their education.
Above all, we believe that the more our people grow the more we grow too as a company, and we want to keep it that way for good 🚀
Below you can see a list of benefits each full-time employee enjoys
- will get a welcome kit and a MacBook Pro while joining the firm
- will be forced to spend a yearly budget to attend workshops and conferences
- will enjoy a yearly budget for office equipment
- will get access to state-of-the-art online and offline material
- will get a yearly budget for a gym membership of their choice
- will have unlimited vacations and some days off during Christmas, Easter, and Summer according to our holidays schedule
- Intro call
- Test assessment (you will have seven days to complete it)
- Assessment review call
- Final interview with the CEO
- Offer! 🚀