United States | Aug. 8, 2023
Report as Closed
Salary: $150,000 - $200,000
Virtualitics, Inc. is an advanced analytics company that helps enterprises and governments make smarter business decisions, faster with ready-to-use AI that can be understood–by analysts and business leaders alike. Our AI platform allows organizations to rapidly process complex data into powerful multi-dimensional graph visualizations, and predict future business outcomes with clear, explainable no-code AI modeling. Virtualitics puts AI into use across the enterprise with enhanced analytics that's easily integrated into the flow of work. Our patented technology is based on over 11 years of research at the California Institute of Technology and NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory.
The platform has been deployed across Department of Defense agencies, Federal Civilian agencies, and Fortune 500 companies. We're proud to have been recently named as one of the Air Force's "big bets" on emerging technology and Built In's top companies to work for in 2022!
Our fast-growing team is looking for a skilled, motivated and reliable Sr. Fullstack Platform Engineer to help grow our company.
What you'll do
- Design and implement the capabilities of the Virtualitics AI Platform (Python, Jenkins, Docker/Kubernetes environment).
- Improve scalability and performance of the platform through integration with big data frameworks (Databricks, Snowflake, etc.).
- Improve the enterprise readiness of the platform, participate in architecture discussions, and provide guidance to junior developers.
- Degree in Computer Science.
- 3+ years of experience writing production-ready code in Python.
- 3+ years of experience writing production-ready code in Typescript.
- 3+ years of experience writing production-ready code in React and a React framework like NextJS
- 3+ years of experience with AWS or other cloud computing frameworks.
- 3+ years of experience with Git (or an alternative version control tool).
- 3+ years of experience with Docker and/or Kubernetes.
- 2+ years of experience with frontend state management solutions like Redux, Jotai, and React Query
- A strong sense of ownership and accountability.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Experience developing machine learning models and other data science techniques (and/or working alongside people with this experience).
- Experience with data visualization tools and packages like matplotlib, Plotly, Tableau, Qlik, etc.
- Experience integrating applications with at least one of Spark, Dask, Snowpark, or Kafka.
- Experience with technologies like task schedulers (e.g., Celery, Airflow, Prefect, etc.) and web-app development stacks (e.g., Flask/Django).
- Experience with SQL/NoSQL or other database systems (elasticsearch, graph databases, etc.).
You will be required to obtain and maintain an interim and/or final security clearance. Failure to obtain and maintain the required level of clearance may result in the withdrawal of a job offer or removal.
What We Offer You
We are a team of ambitious individuals who are passionate about creating a revolutionary software company. At Virtualitics, you will have a significant career development opportunity and a chance to contribute to one of the fastest growing startups in Southern California. Our benefits include highly competitive pay, equity, and fully paid health / vision / dental insurance for you + dependents, unlimited PTO and tons of office snacks!
Virtualitics is committed to building a company where every individual can bring their full impact and reach their fullest potential. Our mission is to build a diverse and inclusive environment where talented people of all cultures, ages, perspectives, opinions, education, backgrounds, races, gender identity, religions, orientations, abilities, and beliefs can grow and thrive with Virtualitics.