Worldwide | Oct. 17, 2023
Report as Closed
Salary: $88,259 - $98,066
**Accepting applicants from any country in Latin America**
Hi! We're LinkGraph, an SEO software company (and full-service digital agency) focused on engineering products and services that help websites improve their performance on Google. We are a rapidly growing organization with clients from Fortune 500 companies to leading Silicon Valley tech startups, and we're looking to bring on a Software Dev Project Manager in Latin America to help us propel our growth. Check out our careers page here: https://linkgraph.com/careers/
If you're smart, ambitious, and passionate about working for a tech company, we want to hear from you!
Watch the Platform Walkthrough and Overview Video from our Founder Manick Bhan.
This role will be expected to work in EST.
- Experience using Github, JIra, Asana.
- Experience managing a team.
- Extremely comfortable with technology. General knowledge of both frontend and backend coding methods such as React, Django and Python.
- Strong communication skills
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Someone looking for a fast-paced startup culture to grow in.
- Fluent in English.
- Leading and motivating cross-functional software development teams, ensuring clear communication and alignment with project goals.
- Leading daily SCRUMS and weekly project meetings to review progress.
- Creating deadlines and action items for every project team member.
- Organizing and optimizing processes and workflows to streamline production and delivery of products. You will be owning the projects and making sure the team gets from start to finish.
- Overseeing support tickets and assigning QA/devs to troubleshoot as needed.
- Adapting to the role as needed.
Life at LinkGraph
At LinkGraph, we are committed to enjoying life as we are to delivering best-in-class services and software. From community volunteer days, socially conscious initiatives, and team lunches and outings, our office reflects our team's diverse interests.
We're a growing team of diverse professionals, however, we all share the same goals: to be a part of a company that's on the edge of digital marketing, to make the world a better place, and to have fun doing it. Our team culture is one of fast-paced innovation, where each person is empowered to take on their own ambitious projects, with the support of their teammates. We've got plenty of perks, but the biggest one is working with other energetic high-achievers.
We are very proud of the kind, inclusive, and collaborative company culture we have built and have been very lucky to be recognized by both national and local industry leaders:
- 2023 + 2022 Inc. 5000 List of the Fastest-Growing Companies in America
- Nevada's Top Workplaces - #1 Small Business (Under 150 Employees), Best New Ideas
- Best Start-Up Agency (U.S. Search Awards)
- Top B2B Companies (Clutch)
- Inc's On The Rise and Best Places to Work (Inc. Magazine)
- Great Place to Work Certified (Great Place to Work)
- Incentives and bonuses
- Huge focus on charitable giving (this is LinkGraph's driving force)
- Paid Time Off
- You'll be working for a relatively new company that has grown at a speed much faster than competitors over the past two years. Our focus is on building the best team of people, the best products, and the best company overall.
$15 an hour