Worldwide | Feb. 9, 2023
Report as Closed
Company: Multi Media LLC
Salary: $141,000 - $220,000
Note: This full-time role is 100% remote with mandatory work hours from 4:00-8:00 pm PST.
Multi Media, LLC is a Platform as a Service company that builds and operates a wide variety of web applications and online solutions for content creators in different industries worldwide, including adult. We handle tens of millions of transactions each day and are continuing to grow at a fast pace. Multi Media's mission is to democratize streaming by providing unparalleled service platforms that are easy to use, where content creators can build safe and inclusive communities for meaningful virtual connections.
Our application is built with Typescript for the front end and Django for the server side, with a handful of microservices in Golang and Rust. Most of our services are hosted on GCP, with some still hosted on-premises for data security.
We are hiring a Senior Software Engineer with experience in Django to join our Core Pod to help improve development processes and implement Django best practices for all engineering teams. This position will primarily be focused on backend development tasks, but familiarity with front-end technologies is a plus!
Pay Scale: The base salary for this role will range from $150,000 - $225,000.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Upgrade and maintain core Python, Django, and Redis components to support our migration to the latest version of Django
- Help other engineering teams design new apps and components to ensure coding best practices
- Research and integrate new technologies into the existing stack for continuous improvement
- Improve our Docker setup for local and test environments
Skills You Need:
- You have a deep knowledge of programming fundamentals revolving around algorithms, data structures, design patterns, and paradigms
- You’re highly experienced with Django and understand its inner workings and how it works with major browsers
- Working independently is something you appreciate and thrive on
- You’ve developed and shipped applications through Docker and are familiar with containers
- Cloud technologies like AWS, GCP, etc., are something that you’re comfortable with
What You’ll Get:
- An opportunity to make an impact on a website with over 600 million monthly visitors
- A robust engineering culture and a team of A-players
- Freedom to bring ideas to the table and to make technical decisions
- Support and guidance from a highly professional and knowledgeable team
- Flexible working environment
What We Give:
- Fair and competitive base salary
- Fully Remote Optional
- Health, Vision, Dental, and Life Insurances for you and any dependents, with policy premiums covered by the Company
- Long & Short term disability insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Annual Year-End Company Closure
- Optional 401k with 5% matching
- 12 Paid Holidays
- Paid Lunches in-office, or if Remote, a $125/week stipend via Sharebite
- EAP and Employee Recognition Programs
- And much more!
Multi Media, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.