Worldwide | April 10, 2023
Report as Closed
Company: Sigma Software Group
Salary: $80,000 - $90,000
We support enterprises, product houses, and startups with custom software solutions development and IT consulting.
Our client is a UK-based company whose mission is to create a better internet. We build an analytics platform which connects marketers to publishers, to ensure investment in great content creators continues—whilst allowing both parties to grow efficiencies in their business.
Along with the Customer, we are building the next generation of artificial intelligence technology to help keep the web running. We are all used to a free internet with a diverse set of services and content, but without a sustainable way for creators to monetize their work we will be left with only a few portals, run by large corporations.
There are a lot of reasons to join our project. Here are just few of them:
- AWS infrastructure
- Big Data
- Active development stage
- Working closely with CTO – ability to make a great impact on a project
- 5+ years of commercial experience using Python
- At least 1-year experience with Django
- Strong knowledge of algorithms and data structures
- Good knowledge of AWS (good understanding of AWS services, Lambda functions, etc., experience with Serverless/Zappa/AWS SAM, Athena as a plus)
- Hands-on experience with SQL and NoSQL databases (we are using MySQL)
- Good knowledge of TDD and SOLID principles
- Proficiency in REST API
- Upper-Intermediate level of spoken and written English
- Good communication skills
Our customer is Beeswax (https://www.beeswax.com/about/
), a rapidly growing US AdTech company. Founded by three former Google specialists, it has a highly technical team and an excellent technological culture.
Sigma Software works together with Beeswax to provide numerous key components of the platform. It is looking for engineers to complement the Beeswax engineering team and drive further development of the platform.
If you enjoy working in a team that drives new business value creation, then this job is for you!
- Write new Python applications to meet requirements
- Develop separate components, modules, classes, database tables, etc.
- Maintain our existing application stack
- Design and develop APIs
- Perform unit and integration testing
- Contribute to the development of technical project documentation and user documentation
- Comply with the best engineering practices, technical standards, and quality criteria set forth on the project
- Spot current deficiencies in the development process, adopted procedures, engineering practices, environment configurations, etc., and suggest improvements
- Collaborate with engineers, product managers, and data engineers to evolve these services to provide new experiences for customers as well as meet our ever-growing scale
Conditions Desirable skills