Worldwide | April 20, 2023
Report as Closed
Salary: $57,600 - $76,800
*This position is 100% remote*; The hourly rate is $60-80/hr on a 1099.
For over ten years, HappyFunCorp has been helping businesses develop great products and deliver technical solutions with a blend of strong engineering skills, human-focused design, and culture that makes working with us enjoyable. We’ve worked closely with startups as well as Fortune 500 companies to innovate across a variety of verticals. Though we’re headquartered in Brooklyn, NYC, we embrace remote work, and it’s been part of our DNA from the start.
Our team of over 70 sharp and talented engineers, designers, and product architects hail from diverse backgrounds, bringing empathy and business savvy to every project and relationship we take on. Whether you’re looking to take an idea from concept to production, improve an existing product, or handle a complicated digital transformation project, we can help.
- 8+ years of professional experience is required
- Experience with Python frameworks, specifically Django
- Experience calling and providing GraphQL APIs
- Excellent communicator and interpersonal skills
- Action and detailed oriented
- Creative Optimism. We are problem-solvers who use a lens of opportunity to make the world a bit better with all that we do.
- Dignity. Our best work can only be done in an environment in which HFCers and our partners treat each other – and themselves – with dignity.
- Equity. We strive for diversity across many dimensions and we believe our team is strongest when it is fairest.
- Entrepreneurial Spirit. Our “engine” is the energy that comes with ownership, agency, and responsibility for what we produce.
- Trust The bedrock of any organization is the growth of trust in our leaders, peers, and partners – the most rewarding work demands it.
HFC is a good fit for entrepreneurially-minded doers that learn and adapt quickly and have a passion for what they do. What we look for is someone with experience turning ideas into fully-fledged products. We offer competitive pay, a fully remote company culture, and the opportunity to work on cool projects with great people. If this sounds like you, send us your application!