Worldwide | May 6, 2023
Report as Closed
Salary: $50,000 - $80,000
Are you excited about joining a driven team to champion an impactful health movement? As a technological expert, do you have a background in helping start-ups to grow? If so, this might be the role for you!
MindTales' mission is to transform the corporate wellbeing landscape by making digital wellness support accessible, convenient and inclusive.
As a fast-growing organisation, we have an immediate hire for a Senior Python Back-end developer. We are looking for someone highly motivated and passionate about finding innovative solutions. We are a growing team that values self-improvement, collaboration and excellence.
- Write effective, scalable code
- Develop back-end components to improve responsiveness and overall performance
- Integrate user-facing elements into applications
- Test and debug programs
- Improve functionality of existing systems
- Implement security and data protection solutions
- Assess and prioritize feature requests
- Compile and analyze data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement.
- Collaborating with the front-end developers and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience.
- Developing ideas for new programs, products, or features by monitoring industry developments and trends.
- Recording and reporting data to appropriate parties, such as clients or leadership.
- Participating in continuing education and training to remain current on best practices, learn new programming languages, and better assist other team members.
- Taking the lead on projects as needed.
- BSc degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering. Master is a plus.
- In-depth solid understanding of the entire web development process (design, development, and deployment)
- Strong competencies in algorithms and software architecture.
- 4+ years of experience as a Python Back-end developer.
- 3+ years of experience in developing REST APIs.
- Strong experience in Django, Github
- Strong experience in Relational Databases (MySQL, SQL Server or PostgreSQL)
- Experience using Azure cloud and its resources/services is a big plus.
- Previous experience in automated testing, including unit testing &
- Strong knowledge in Continuous Integration & Continuous Deployment (CI/CD).
- Knowledge of object-relational mapping (ORM)
- Ability to collaborate on projects and work independently when required.
- Focus on efficiency, user experience, and process improvement.
- Excellent project and time management skills.
- Strong problem-solving and verbal and written communication skills
Please send your CV to email@example.com