Worldwide | March 6, 2023
Report as Closed
Salary: $76,224 - $84,694
We're looking for an Senior Front-end/WebGL Developer to drive progress on our web project. As a Senior Frontend/WebGL developer, you'll work closely with our Product and Design Team to build WebGL applications and integrate them into the various products. We make the most of modern tools like React, ES6, SASS, and more.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with our designers to iterate and implement on design concepts;
- Work with full stack/backend engineers to ship features and create experiments;
- Write efficient, modular, and reusable front-end libraries and abstraction;
- Find and solve performance issues;
- Participate in code reviews;
- Communicate best practices to the team.
Qualifications and Skills:
- 5+ years of full time engineering experience;
- 3+ years with WebGL and Three.js;
- Extensive experience with modern client-side JS libraries and tooling such as React;
- Strong understanding of HTML and CSS;
- Awareness of cross-browser compatibility issues;
- Experience with using websockets for sending and receiving update events;
- Familiarity with server-side technology such as Node.js, Rails, Django, etc.;
- Exposure to architectural patterns of large, production environment web apps;
- Experience with client-side performance and optimisation;
- Demonstrate design, UX sensibility, and attention to detail;
- Solid CS fundamentals.
- Comfortable and flexible working schedule;
- Career possibilities with a growing project and/or with new on-going projects;
- Various team-building activities at will;
- English classes and yoga online.