Worldwide | Dec. 13, 2023
Report as Closed
Salary: $79,405 - $88,228
limehome dreams big: We want to lead the digital revolution in the hospitality industry. Our vision is to become the most loved brand in travelling, accommodation and serviced living. We're a customer-first company that is all-in on working and building together as one team that supports each other. To achieve our vision, limehome is both expanding in size and to new countries. We are looking for people to help us drive our vision and improve on our guest experience!
How you'll be hosting with heart:
You will contribute everywhere from the initial search and booking experience for our guests to managing the infrastructure that makes it all possible. Our teams are organised along our guest journey with each team owning parts of it end-to-end. We work cross-functionally, using different shades of agile methodologies. This includes team rituals like stand-ups, plannings and retrospectives, as well as cross-team processes like RFCs and regular knowledge sharing sessions. You will join the platform team, which the DevOps engineers are part of. This team focuses mainly on Cloud infrastructure and security. It’s a team collaborating with and enabling the rest of the Engineering department.
As a candidate, we hope that you:
- Have an advanced production knowledge in one of the public cloud providers (AWS,GCP, Azure) and want to collaborate with us to continue optimising and securing our infrastructure. [We are on AWS].
- Have a deep knowledge in security incident response and common security operations tools and processes: e.g. vulnerability management, web application firewalls, endpoints security, etc. You will be our subject matter expert and advocate on all topics tied to cloud infrastructure security. You will use your knowledge to identify security gaps and define plans to address them with the broader team.
- Want to use your experience to harden our CI/CD pipelines and secure every stage of the SDLC. [We use Gitlab pipelines].
- Are familiar with Infrastructure as Code [We use Serverless Framework and AWS Cloudformation] and opt for automating tasks via programming/scripting languages [We mainly use Python but other languages are welcome].
- Want to contribute in enhancing our systems observability via monitoring and alerting. [We use Datadog].
Even if you don't feel that you meet every single requirement, we still encourage you to apply. We know that the confidence gap and imposter syndrome gets in the way of meeting incredible candidates, and don’t want it to get in the way of meeting you. We want people to feel comfortable expressing their true selves and to come, stay, and do their best work here - not just candidates who check all the boxes
About Digital Experience: Our department is full of wonderful people from all over the world, working from our office in Munich in a hybrid model, as well as remotely in special cases. We believe in self-organising teams that work independently and who care about the guest experience and fully own it. We want our teams to grow and develop as engineers and people. This is backed with a limitless-learning budget and plenty of opportunities to learn from others, from pair-programming to regular tech-talks. We love finding the solutions that create an impact for our guests, which means constant growth and embracing both change and failures.
- Hybrid Office Model: We offer a flexible and empowering work environment - you can choose to work 100% from our offices in Munich, or partially from home and the office, or even remotely.
- Limitless learning: We offer you the possibility to choose an external development format that will help you in reaching your full potential without any limits in budget.
- Visa & Language Support: We’ll support you during your visa process and with learning German on every language level after passing your probation period.
- Relocation Support: We'll financially support your move if you live further away than 300km from our office.
- Pension: Financial security even after retirement via our limehome pension scheme with an employer subsidy of 25%.
- Growth and Development: We make sure that you keep growing - through constant feedback, peer reviews and exchanges with focus on your development, as well as the normal twice-yearly review cycles.
- Workation: You have the chance to work twice per year for a duration of up to 4 weeks from a different country in the European Union. Our limehomies love traveling so we want to give them the chance to work from inspiring new locations regularly.
- Sabbatical: After your 1,5 years anniversary with limehome we offer the possibility for a 3-month sabbatical. You can use it for whatever you want: may it be traveling, spending time with your besties or volunteering.
- Oneteam: We are #oneteam with a transparent company culture by staying up to date with each other through team stand-ups, regular All-Hands and suite events (Summer, Wiesn, Christmas).
- Family and Friends discounts: Get a discount of up to 20% for your family and friends when they want to stay at a limehome.
- Everything for our limehomies: We focus on your physical wellbeing (Urban Sports Club), to your mental wellbeing (Nilo.health), or even staycations in one of our beautiful limehomes, and many more suite benefits. Join us and find out! ;)
Apply now to make an impact and bring the hospitality industry into the 21st century!
Patricia and our Tech & Engineering team are looking forward to your application! Let's speak! Everyone will get a response.