Worldwide | Nov. 23, 2023
Report as Closed
Salary: $78,855 - $87,617
Sentium Consulting is a leading provider of data-driven solutions and consulting services for a diverse range of clients across industries. We are looking for Senior Backend Engineer that will works on products focused on utilizing cutting-edge big data and AI technologies in user-friendly and accessible applications. As a backend developer, you will be designing and implementing microservice-based systems powering SAAS applications covering business intelligence, and predictive AI.
Duration: 3 months with the possibility of extension
Location: Armenia, Remote
Timezone: PST (GMT+1)
Start Date: Not defined (creating a virtual bench)
- Participate in full-cycle web application development: design, implement, test, and launch solutions in Python.
- Translate business needs into requirements and work with the delivery team through the entire project lifecycle.
- Participate in all cycles of software design and development, based on the need act as a leader in the specific project
- Participate in code reviews and provide constructive feedback to team members.
- Work in a fast-growing, agile environment.
- Stay updated with industry trends and best practices in back-end development, and proactively suggest improvements.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- 4+ years of hands-on software development experience with Python, Flask/Django/FastAPI
- Solid background in object-oriented programming and design
- Good understanding of architectural patterns such as service-oriented, event-driven, multi-tier, and microservices as well as distributed systems.
- Highly skilled with Cloud Services (Azure services preferred)
- In depth knowledge of Relational and Non Relational Databases
- Previous experience with containerization technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes are an advantage
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate complex technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to identify and resolve technical issues on time
- Minimum upper-intermediate level of English is a must
What does Sentium do?
Sentium is a swiftly rising tech scale-up specialising in generative Artificial Intelligence (AI), Natural Language Processing (NLP), Data Integration, Data Analytics, and AI Forecasting. Born with a mission to redefine consultancy, particularly in Life Sciences, Finance, and Pharma, Sentium has a portfolio gleaming with transformative projects. From sophisticated predictive Machine Learning designs to grand-scale IoT data architectures, global digital revolutions, and next-gen Business Intelligence, we've made our mark. Beyond consultancy, our dedication to innovation is evident as we channel significant resources into R&D, birthing proprietary advancements in AI, BI, and productivity. Our ambition remains unyielding as we strive for continual growth and enhancement.
What makes Sentium different?
The post-2020 landscape required evolution, and Sentium not only adapted but flourished. Our leadership core finds its heart in London, but our operational ethos is globally remote. This model has enabled us to curate an eclectic mix of talent from four continents and across 11 countries. Such a blend of cultures and skills infuses our endeavours with a depth of insight that remains peerless. When it comes to building our team, we scout for more than just expertise - we value spirited passion and energetic attitudes, ensuring our team exemplifies academic and industry experience.