Worldwide | Aug. 3, 2023
Report as Closed
Company: Sunscrapers Sp. z o.o.
Salary: $72,564 - $80,627
Are you ready to take the challenge?
We’re looking for a Python developer to join our team in Warsaw or remotely.
Sunscrapers is an elite Python development company that helps clients set up dedicated development teams in Poland, made of the most talented, experienced and motivated software engineers.
Since 2010, we’ve been working with ambitious US and European scaleups, SMBs and enterprises on delivering digital products and extending in-house development teams.
We’ve earned our reputation by combining passion for technology, highest quality standards and our unique ‘Product-Developer Fit’ hiring process.
In the role of Python Developer you’ll help create and build beautiful apps using:
- Technologies: Python, Django, DRF, PostgreSQL, Redis, asyncio.
- Tools: Git, Docker, AWS, Gitlab.
- Best Practices: Continuous Integration, TDD, Scrum, Code Reviews.
The ideal candidate will be organized, positive, driven and a team player!
Your responsibilities will include:
- Developing complex web applications and APIs
- Writing clean and well-covered code
- Taking part in the Scrum routine and quality assurance processes
- Developing good programming practices within the company
- Replicate existing functionality but on a more stable/modern/extendible technology
- Optimisation of query handling
- Process automation- creating a unified system
- Creating a unified system > ERP, CRM, Knowledge Sharing, Purchasing system, Order handling system
What’s important for us?
- Excellent programming skills in Python
- Very good knowledge of Django and Celery
- Experience with PostgreSQL
- Well established knowledge of Docker
- Experience with Git version control system
- Ability to solve technical problems independently
- Self-reliance and ‘get things done’ approach
- Attention to detail and a sense of a clean code
- Great organisational and communication skills
- Fluent command in spoken and written English & Polish
You will score extra points for:
- Experience with Redis, Elasticsearch or AWS
- Experience in a team leader role
- Knowledge basics of Agile/Scrum
- Unix-like operating system as the primary work environment
What do we offer?
- Culture of teamwork, professional development and knowledge sharing (https://www.youtube.com/user/sunscraperscom)
- Flexible working hours and remote work possibility
- Budget for events and conferences
- Multisport card
- Private medical care
- In-house workshops and tech talks
- Culture of good feedback: code reviews, evaluation meetings, mentoring.
- Free access to the best tools and softwares to develop your skills and work effectively (JetBrains IDEs, egghead, Adobe Creative Clouds and any other you need)
- Comfortable office in central Warsaw equipped with all the necessary tools for comfortable work (Macbook Pro, external screen, ergonomic chairs) - if working on site
Sounds interesting? Submit your application today and let’s get the ball rolling.