Worldwide | March 12, 2023
Report as Closed
Company: Netcore Cloud
Salary: $93,700 - $119,000
Are you passionate enough to be a crucial part of a highly analytical and scalable user engagement platform?
Are you ready learn new technologies and willing to step out of your comfort zone to explore and learn new skills?
If so, this is an opportunity for you to join a high-functioning team and make your mark on our organization!
The Impact you will create in the Job:
- Build campaign generation services which can send app notifications at a speed of 10 million a minute.
- Leverage the power of Kubernetes to maintain clusters running inside VPC's across the world.
- Dashboards to show Real time key performance indicators to clients.
- Develop complex user segmentation engines which creates segments on Terabytes of data within few seconds.
- Use AWS products extensively across our services such as Kinesis Data Streams, Lambda, SQS etc. that form an integral part of our scalable and robust infrastructure.
- As an individual contributor, you will tackle some of our broadest technical challenges that requires deep technical knowledge, hands-on software development, technical leadership, and seamless collaboration with all functions.
- You will envision and develop features that are highly reliable and fault tolerant to deliver a superior customer experience.
- You will get an opportunity to work with some of the best talent in the country while learning from various highly-functional teams in the company.
- Plan and execute the roadmap with the engineering team to build and deliver next-generation systems.
- You will also collaborate with cross-functional teams to meet deliverables throughout the software development lifecycle.
- Identify and improvise areas of improvement through data insights and research.
What we look for?
- 4-7 years’ experience in full stack Python development
- Very strong analytic and problem-solving skills
- Solid understanding of a relevant and globally supported framework- both front-end and back-end, if necessary, for example - Angular, React, Vue, or Django/Flask.
- Solid understanding of engineering best practices, continuous integration, and incremental delivery.
- Proven experience on design and implementation of the overall web and database architecture and updated knowledge on the latest practices and associated versions.
- Ensuring the entire stack is designed and built for speed and scalability.
- Familiarity with RESTful API design.
- Knowledge of continuous integration and deployment.
- Familiarity with Server management and deployment on AWS/GCE.
- Sound knowledge of CSS pre-processors, bundlers, and associated languages/syntaxes/libraries like Sass, Less, and webpack
- Experience implementing testing platforms and unit tests.
Being first is in our nature. Netcore cloud is first and leading AI/ML-powered customer engagement and experience platform (CEE) that helps B2C brands increase engagement, conversions, revenue and retention. Our cutting-edge SaaS products enable personalized engagement across the entire customer journey and build amazing digital experiences for business of all sizes.
Netcore’s Engineering team focus on adoption, scalability, complex challenges, and fastest processing. We use versatile tech stacks like Streaming technologies and queue management systems like Kafka, Storm, Rabbitmq, Celery, RedisQ
Netcore has a perfect combo of experience as well as an agile mind. We currently work with 5000+ enterprise brands across 18 countries and serve more than 70% Unicorns in India, making us among the top-rated customer engagement & experience platform.
Headquartered in Mumbai, we have our global footprints across 10 countries worldwide including United States and Germany. Being certified as a Great Place to Work for three consecutive years only reinforces Netcore’s principle of being a people-centric company – where you will not be just an employee but a family member of the organization.
A career at Netcore is more than just a job — it’s an opportunity to shape the future.
What’s in it for you?
- Immense growth, continuous learning and deliver the best to the top-notch brands
- Work with some of the most innovative brains
- Opportunity to explore your entrepreneurial mind-set
- Open culture where your creative bug gets activated.
If this sounds like a company you would like to be a part of, and a role you would thrive in, please don’t hold back from applying! We need your unique perspective for our continued innovation and success!
So let’s converse! Our inquisitive nature is all keen to know more about you.