Worldwide | Feb. 26, 2023
Report as Closed
Company: Fast Lab Tech
Salary: $90,200 - $114,000
Who we are: Fast Lab Tech is a medical diagnostic laboratory that offers a full range of bioanalytical testing services. We provide a wide variety of tests, as well as fast, efficient COVID-19 testing for travel, symptoms and precautionary measures. We pride ourselves in delivering exceptional customer service, paired with quick, reliable testing so that every experience with us is as comfortable, and efficient as possible.
We are in search of a skilled and professional Machine Learning/Computer Vision Engineer - a Python Software Developer who will be in charge of designing, architecture, and developing high-quality deep learning models and algorithms for segmentation problems. Develop machine learning solutions for described use cases, revolving around image processing, image segmentation, and object detection.
- Design, architecting, and develop high-quality deep learning models and algorithms for segmentation problems.
- Develop machine learning solutions for described use cases, revolving around image processing, image segmentation, and object detection.
- Produce clean, scalable, and efficient code based on specifications
- Testing and deploying programs and systems
- Fixing and improving developed software
- Integrate software components and third-party programs
- Gather and evaluate user feedback
- Recommend and execute improvements
- Create technical documentation for reference and reporting
- Consistently complete deliverables in a challenging and fast-paced environment.
- Helping the team define and adhere to standard best practices.
- Communicating with business colleagues to gather and refine requirements and specifications for content development within agreed-upon timelines
- Researching a variety of software programs
- Creating and maintaining the documentation for software used
- Developing contingency plans in the event of software issues
- Assess and prioritize feature requests
Skills and Qualifications
- Proven experience for at least 5 years as a Software Developer, Software Engineer, or similar role
- Has very strong programming experience in Python
- Proven programming ability in Python, with object oriented programming & design patterns
- Expert in one or two popular Python framework like Django or Flask
- Experience with pytest or tox for writing tests in Python.
- Experience with software design and development in a test-driven environment
- Resourcefulness and troubleshooting aptitude
- Attention to detail
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- Excellent communication, collaboration and problem-solving skills
We offer competitive salary, flexible work hours, & remote work arrangement.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. This role is open to candidates in United States, India, Indonesia, and Philippines.
Sample Project to be developed:
Machine Learning Reader for Explanation of Benefits (EOB) for medical claims.
If this sounds like you, or if you would like to take on the challenge, send us a copy of your most updated resume.
Candidates you complete the skills test will be given preferential consideration.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Python development: 5 years (Required)
Work Location: Remote