Looking to join a great local team of freakishly smart developers? We've got more projects than we can handle, so come join our team!
We are Bixly, a custom software development company. We're based in Fresno, CA, but we also do business on an international level. Check us out at http://www.bixly.com. We have grown tremendously in our 10+ years and are looking for even more growth. We have quality clients, a strong, small local team, and programmers here and abroad.
This position is full-time, and we have health, dental, and vision insurance. We are very flexible with work schedules and provide paid time off. We provide a 401(k) plan with employer matching.
What we expect out of you is the same as we expect from ourselves:
- No jerks, punks, know-it-alls
- Innovative ideas and strategies. We invest in sharp people and like to know what you can bring to the table to make us better.
- Consistently communicate your point clearly and concisely over email, IM, and verbally
Requirements for the Job:
- Experience with Python and Django, 2+ years
- Familiarity with rudimentary HTML/CSS
- Working understanding of using SSH for remote server access
- Experience within a team environment, ideally using Git for CVS
- US-Based, preferably in the Pacific time zone
Serious bonus points:
- A deep understanding of contemporary Computer Science principles
- Experience to the level of proficiency with Docker for local development
- Advanced Experience with HTML/CSS
- Experience with Angular, React, and/or Vue
- Advanced experience using any *nix Terminal
- Experience with relational and non-relational database design and implementation
- Advanced experience with REST, APIs, and Websockets ideally in the context of Django Rest Framework
- Demonstrable experience in planning, developing or deploying at least one full-featured product
- Local to the Fresno area
Pulled from the full job description
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance