Poland | Sept. 10, 2023
Report as Closed
Company: Nord Security
Salary: $64,000 - $108,000
Our Threat Intelligence team is dedicated to providing accurate and timely information on potential threats to our products. Our team of skilled professionals from various fields, including Data Science, Malware Research, Development, and Privacy, are focused on achieving a common goal by utilizing feeds, heuristics, algorithms, and machine learning.
- Take leadership over project work according to OKRs of Python development team;
- Keep team spirit high by mentoring, inspiring, carrying out development plan, build trust;
- Design, discuss, get buy-in and carry on implementation for future-proof architectural solutions, including micro-services, data flows, contracts, databases;
- Work closely with EMs and other teams, speak on behalf of Python development team;
- Keep managers up to date about the progress and soft areas;
- Ensure high code standards and quality, pursue for most of result while still producing maintainable, readable, testable, secure, DRY, SOLID, KISS code;
- Always think big, provide and discuss new ideas in the field of cybersecurity;
- Conduct code reviews, provide feedback, organize team demos;
- Assess the effects and risks for the entire product/project;
- Ensure personal growth, professionalism in a team.
- At least 3 years of professional development experience with Python;
- Experience in leading a team would be a reasonable advantage;
- Demonstrated knowledge or experience of distributed computing - must have;
- Proven knowledge of AWS, micro-services, structural and non-structural databases, queues (Kafka), Docker, Kubernetes, GitLab CI/CD. Airflow, Spark - nice to have;
- Experience with big tables (order of tens of millions) in structured database;
- Open and honest communication;
- Clear communication, attention to details, thinking big, aiming for high quality results;
- Listening skills to understand the team;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
Nord Security is a global leader in internet privacy and security solutions and Lithuania’s second tech unicorn. Established in 2012, Nord Security now has more than 1400 employees and serves millions of users worldwide. Our team has a global mission to shape a more secure and peaceful online future for people everywhere.With that in mind, we built 4 advanced cybersecurity solutions: NordVPN, NordLayer, NordLocker, and NordPass.
NordVPN is the world’s most advanced VPN service provider, used by millions of internet users worldwide. NordVPN provides double VPN encryption and Onion Over VPN and guarantees privacy with zero tracking. One of the key features of the product is Threat Protection, which blocks malicious websites, malware, trackers, and ads. NordVPN is very user friendly, offers one of the best prices on the market, and has over 5,000 servers in 59 countries worldwide.
And we’re always looking to expand our team of :
• Future shapers• Restless achievers• Self-movers• Honest communicators• Team players
What We Offer
• Access to Nord Security products. We build solutions used by millions of users worldwide, and you’ll get to experience our products firsthand, at no charge; • Professional growth. Internal and external events, online training, conferences, books - everything you need to reach full potential; • Health benefits. Private health insurance, sports access card, online workouts, consultations, programs to improve mental health to feel and be your best;• Mental wellbeing. Access to mental health tools like Calm, Headspace, and Mindletic. Options for therapy to keep your emotional wellbeing in check; • Team spirit. Team buildings and parties with games, shows, tastings, food coupons, gifts, and it’s on us; • Additional paid leave. Additional days are covered by us in cases of illness or special occasions; • Flexibility. Flexible working time arrangement.