Worldwide | May 24, 2023
Report as Closed
Company: OGP MINECON
Salary: $24,000 - $34,800
The Office of Grand Projects of the Ministry of Economy aims to promote investment as the engine of development, employment generation, and well -being of the communities.
We are the Office of Grand Projects of the Ministry of Economy, Promotion and Tourism of Chile.More than 160 necessary permits in the development of investment projects.Typically, these projects belong to the energy, infrastructure, industrial, real estate and mining sectors.
It seeks professional of excellence and with a vocation of public service.A proactive and creative person who is able to propose new solutions.This person is expected to help improve the integral functioning of the platform, understanding and attending the needs of different objectives and, in addition, contributing to creating a good internal work dynamic.
the following elements make upThe profile of the position and will serve to evaluate the applicants:
• possess a professional title of Civil Engineer in Computer or IT, or related careers, granted by a higher education establishment of the State or recognized by this.
• Experience in APIS Management Rest., ideally postgresql.
• Management in Python (Django).
We are the Office of Grand Projects of the Ministry of Economy, Promotion and Tourism of Chile.More than 160 necessary permits in the development of investment projects.Typically, these projects belong to the energy, infrastructure, industrial, real estate and mining sectors. Job functions
position description and main functions
The selected person will work together with the head of the Super Project and a team of developers.Will be in charge of integrations and maintenance development tasks from the Super Platform.
• Plan, execute and monitor the integration of procedures of different public services with the unified permissions system.>
• Recommend and support Back-End development tasks focused on a resilient system, making continuous improvement, corrections, refactors and modifications in the design of the databases.
• Maintenance of API andOther operations of the unified permissions system.
· Remote work.
· Remote participation in developer equipment meetings.· Flexible contract, without day.>
term to postulate
Wednesday, May 31, 2023 at 6:00 p.m. Optional
• Management in Aws Cloud Services (RDS, EC2, S3, IAM)