Worldwide | Oct. 1, 2023
Report as Closed
Salary: $83,770 - $93,078
We are looking for a motivated Fullstack Engineer, passionate about web technologies, to join our development team.
Beefree, previously known as BEE, is a business unit of Growens. The company offers intuitive design tools that enable businesses to craft beautiful, high-performing emails compatible with any marketing platform. Its no-code builders are also used to design landing pages, pop-ups, and other digital assets.
Beefree's design tools are available online at beefree.io and seamlessly embedded in 600+ SaaS applications through the Beefree SDK.
As a Fullstack Engineer, you will report to the Fullstack Engineering Manager in the Development Team and will be focused on the development and maintenance of the Beefree product and related services.
In this position, you will be partnering with the Growth Product Manager and will be working on the experimentation and development of solutions aimed at increasing product optimization and adoption to accelerate product growth.
We are looking for a growth-minded developer willing to deeply understand product user behavior and pain points and find the best solutions to optimize the product and drive adoption.
You have experience using data and experimentation to optimize each step of the funnel, from onboarding and activation flows to paywalls and in-app messages. You favor progress over perfection and are keen on validating and delivering improvements through quick experimentation, A/B testing, and results-driven iterations.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Actively participate in the ideation, analysis, and development of appropriate solutions aimed at optimizing Beefree customers' experience and product flow;
- Optimize and refine flow on particular areas of the existing product offering - from activation to conversion, and retention;
- Devising and executing experiments through A/B testing and iterating depending on results;
- Partnering and cooperating with the developers who work on building and increasing the core functionalities of the product while working closely with the Growth Product Manager to ensure as many customers as possible experience the core benefits and successfully adopt the product;
- Work on the maintenance and expansion of all the services connected to the Beefree application;
- Be focused on making the implemented solutions modular, reusable, and scalable, frequently comparing them with the team that is responsible for the development of Beefree core modules;
- Work with different programming languages and with varying stacks of technology;
- Collaborate with other Group teams, supporting them in QA activities, second-level support tickets, technical documentation, creation of sample code, etc,.
What we are looking for:
- Have a growth mindset: you have an understanding of business KPIs. You are keen on brainstorming new ideas and experiments, proposing more straightforward implementations, and making technical decisions to optimize the customer experience in the product;
- Passion for new technologies: you love what you do, you go the extra mile, are eager to tackle challenges and solve problems, and you are interested in the technological evolution of web applications;
- Open-mindedness: you embrace change, you love to learn and to be up-to-date, and you value other people's points of view;
- Proactivity: you are proactive and independent in carrying out your activities and finding information; personal initiative will be critical to reach goals;
- Interpersonal skills: you can build quality relationships with everybody, be diplomatic and capable of resolving disputes in a responsible manner;
- Curiosity: attitude to continuous updating (report in the CV some sites, blog, update sources you like to follow);
- English knowledge: you read, write, and speak in English (B2~C1);
Desired Competencies, Knowledge and Experience:
As a Fullstack Engineer, you'll be required to have familiarity with the following technologies:
- Good knowledge of Python3 and Django Web Framework
- Knowledge of PostgreSQL and Redis
- Knowledge of Unix OS
- Knowledge of REST API architecture
- Good Knowledge of the GIT versioning system
Nice to have:
- Experience implementing new flows and setting up A/B testing
- Experience working in a growth team or growth engineering role in a high-growth SaaS company
- Knowledge of Machine Learning models and understanding of AI services
- Knowledge of AWS services, including ECS, Fargate, S3, Route 53
- Knowledge of HTML for Emails
- Knowledge of frontend/backend build tools (webpack, npm, poetry, cargo)
- Knowledge of GOLANG
- Knowledge of the Writing unit tests and end-to-end tests
- Excellent ability to relate and communicate with the rest of the team
- Experience in drafting technical documentation
When you join our company, you can expect:
- Full-time work in a fast-growing, exciting project with worldwide recognition as a market leader in our industry;
- A dynamic team, geographically dispersed (Europe, USA), working with a startup mindset;
- Yearly team retreat, often in Italy;
- Access to online training resources and offline events (attendance to conferences, etc.);
- Competitive salary plus incentive-based compensation;
You will join our Europe-based product team (most of it in Italy). We have offices in Cremona & Milano, but you can also choose to work remotely, depending on where you are. If you do work remotely, we will ask you to be flexible about joining the rest of the team in our Cremona or Milano offices from time to time for in-person meetings and workshops.
BEE is part of Growens, an Italy-based leader in marketing technology with presence in Italy, Spain, Netherlands, Denmark, and USA, publicly traded on the Italian stock exchange.
Growens is an equal-opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of ethnicity, gender, ancestry, color, religion, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, medical condition, disability, or any other basis protected by law.