United States | Oct. 19, 2023
Report as Closed
Salary: $63,050 - $130,950
Type: Hybrid remote
eidos is seeking a Full Stack Geospatial Developer to work on a team, located in Aurora Colorado OR Tucson, AZ. This position requires a TS/SCI security clearance with the possibility of duties performed at non-Leidos facilities. The Web Developer will also coordinate with the lead development group in Tucson, Arizona to define tasks and schedules. Since program leadership is remotely located, the ability to self-start and work independently is essential.
The successful candidate will support the development of web applications written using Vue.js/REACT, Python and Postgres. This position will also require front/back end GEOSpatial development using additional technologies like OpenLayers and OSM. In addition to supporting feature requests and bug fixes this position will require the successful candidate to support AWS configuration, deployment and security hardening.
- Requires BS in Engineering or Computer Science. 2-4 years of prior relevant experience.
- Demonstrated AWS web development, deployment and security best practices.
- Demonstrated experience with developing websites using Django, Vue.js, React.
- Demonstrated experience implementing web accessibility standards/best practices.
- Demonstrated experience in Agile environment and consulting in a multi-project environment using technologies like GIT and Jira.
- Experience developing front end GEO-spatial web solutions (e.g. OSM)
- Demonstrated familiarity with application programming languages (e.g., Python, SQL)
- Demonstrated experience planning and presenting user interface designs
- Familiarity with Docker
- Demonstrated experience coordinating and offering suggestions for concept development, metrics and deployment decisions.
- Demonstrated experience with problem resolution to include organizing and structuring solutions to complex problems. This includes the ability to plan projects, meet objectives, develop contingencies, and produce schedules.
- AI / ML Python Familiarity using Keras and Tensorflow
This position has a target range for compensation of $100,000 - $110,000. This is a firm fixed price contract and does not allow for negotiations outside of this target range.
Pay Range $63,050.00 - $97,000.00 - $130,950.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.