La Jolla Logic is looking for a mid-level Full Stack Developer for a fully funded remote position. U.S. Citizenship is required. The qualified candidate will have a primary background in web application development.
This contract is for products and support delivered to the Space and Missile Systems Center, Enterprise Corps, Cross Mission Ground, Operational Space Command and Control Branch. The overarching objective of this effort is to provide the required expertise and solutions to enable the Government’s Kobayashi Maru program, which delivers capabilities to Unites States Space Force to facilitate timely, quality battlespace decisions. Kobayashi Maru provides infrastructure and enterprise services, as well as develops mission applications to enable responsive, resilient operational-level Space Command and Control capabilities for the space operations centers.
Salary Range: $105,000-$122,000 (No C2C)
- Initiates and assists with project inception to conclusion for certain programs.
- Provides amazing strategic advice and guidance to the program and to his/her colleagues.
- Develops the requirements to be utilized during any project.
- Provides a detailed analysis and recommendation for improvements and optimal performance on projects.
- Consults with management, staff, and clients, to help define a need or problem and helps to offer solutions and analyze any data to give top advice and recommendations.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- Secret Security Clearance
- 3-5 years relevant experience
- Experience with the following practices: Paired Programming, Test-Driven Development, & Continuous Integration
- Agile Development
- React (Frontend Library)
- Django (Backend Framework)
- MongoDB (Database Management)
- Cypress (Testing Framework)
- Unit testing (both frontend and backend)
- Ability to work autonomously
- Team player
- Strong communications skills
- Excellent time-management
About La Jolla Logic
La Jolla Logic (LJL) is an advanced technology and information system security solutions firm founded in 2011 in San Diego, CA. LJL's mission is to provide reliable, high-quality, and best value advanced technology, specialty cybersecurity, engineering, and Development Security and Operations (DevSecOps) driven solutions to Department of Defense and commercial customers. LJL specializes in rapidly assessing, developing, and fielding/implementing advanced, secure technologies for DoD systems, including application of data analytics through Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML) and Cross Domain/high assurance systems enforcing mandatory access controls.
La Jolla Logic recently joined forces with Boecore and the opportunities are endless! Boecore is an aerospace and defense engineering company headquartered in Colorado Springs, CO that delivers engineering solutions in support of operational system development, fielding, and mission operations for the Space Force, Air Force, Missile Defense, and other DoD clients.
Over the years both LJL and Boecore have been recognized for its leadership and its workplace culture through numerous awards, to include:
- San Diego Business Journal (SDBJ) 2021 Women of Influence in Technology 2021
- SDBJ 100 Fastest Growing Private Companies 2020
- Union Tribune San Diego's Top Workplaces 2021
- Best Places to Work in San Diego (6 Years in a Row!) 2016-2022
- Inc 5000 Fastest Growing Companies 2020-2022
- 2020 Propatria Award – Extraordinary Employer Support
- Colorado Springs Business Alliance Company of the Year
- Entrepreneur of the Year Award
- DoD Nunn-Perry Mentor Protégé Award
- Colorado ESGR Above and Beyond Award
- Colorado ESGR Pro Patria Award
- Best Workplaces in Colorado Springs 2017 and 2021
Currently LJL has a competitive compensation package that includes:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- 401K Matching
- Educational Reimbursement
- Extensive PTO for Vacation and Sick Leave
- Paid Holidays
Together La Jolla Logic and Boecore care deeply about the employee experience and employees’ career development.
Applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in the application and/or interview process should notify HR at email@example.com.
La Jolla Logic, a Boecore Company is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. La Jolla Logic makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.