Worldwide | June 7, 2023
Report as Closed
Salary: $120,000 - $150,000
Why should you join Fletch?
Do you believe that every company is now a tech company, that data is the lifeblood, and cybersecurity now matters to everyone? Do you believe analytics should be affordable, and produce answers that are understandable by all? If so, Fletch is the company for you.
Fletch is on a mission to democratize cybersecurity analytics, so companies of all sizes have a fighting chance to be secure in an ever-changing threat landscape. We are looking for innovative, motivated, and out-of-the box thinkers to join our team. We are located in the San Francisco Bay Area and have been building a remote team all over the US.
If this excites you, we would like to talk to you and make you part of our journey.
Why does Fletch want you?
We are looking for a motivated Frontend Engineer to join our Engineering team.
You’ll wear several hats, touch many parts of our system, and have a significant impact on our customer experience.
What you’ll be doing?
- Create intuitive, engaging and responsive web interfaces for desktop and mobile browsers.
- Design efficient and reusable Frontend components.
- Make data more accessible using natural language technologies.
- Analyze and improve application usability and user experience iteratively.
- Optimize APIs and UIs to improve application performance.
- Document APIs for internal use.
- Collaborate with product and design teams to define technical specs and feature requirements.
- Incorporate user testing feedback to improve usability and UX
What should your experience look like?
- Demonstrated knowledge of good design principles with proven success taking designs from concept to production.
- Knowledge of API paradigms and best practices (REST, SOAP, etc.)
- Familiar with data-driven interfaces and data storage (PostgreSQL, Redis).
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals.
- Familiar with unit testing and unit testing frameworks e.g. Jasmine, Jest, NUnit
- Awareness of cross-browser compatibility issues and client-side performance considerations.
- Familiar with authentication mechanisms and frameworks between backend applications and UIs.
- Authorized to work in the United States.
- Flexible leave policy
- Health care insurance
- Dental & vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Short-term & long-term disability insurance
- Health care FSA
- Flexible work hours
- Holiday time off
Agencies and Recruiters
We cannot consider your candidate(s) without a contract in place. Any resumes received without having an active agreement will be considered gratis referrals to us. Thank you for your understanding.